Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Partners in Primary Care, a division of Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Partners in Primary Care, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
As a senior-focused healthcare provider, and subsidiary of one the nation’s leading integrated health companies, Humana, we put the needs of seniors at the forefront of everything we do. Our multidisciplinary team goes above and beyond to make our centers a leading health and wellness destination for communities in key Medicare markets. Partners in Primary Care’s national primary care centers serve more than 30,000 Medicare Advantage patients in markets including Kansas City, North Carolina, South Carolina, Orlando and Houston.
The Senior Business Support Professional follows established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective clerical support to an office, business unit, department, or other organization group. The Senior Business Support Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Business Support Professional will be an instrumental leader in the transformation of our new contracting and sales organization. The role will focus on the scaling our new sales distribution model across all Care Delivery Organization markets and managing to expected growth performance.
In the Care Delivery organization, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work closely with our team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on leader level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental leads
- Assist and communicate with Care Delivery Organization executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives and senior leaders regarding contracting and sales organization performance, employee well-being, project updates and planning
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Support organizational daily operations through collaboration with senior management, national sales channel leaders and local sales channel leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, managing meetings, managing priorities and planning
- Build and develop relationships with all leaders for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies
- Serve as sales organizational subject matter expert in preparation, planning and distribution of broker communications
- Serve as sales organizational subject matter expert for Salesforce management, reporting and business requirements with respect to workflows
- 4+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with staffing events
- Experience with managing physician office activities and education
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may contact you via text message and email to gather more information using a software platform called Modern Hire. Modern Hire Text, Scheduling and Video technologies allow you to interact with us at the time and location most convenient for you.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you may receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice, Text Messaging and/or Video interview. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website
Scheduled Weekly Hours