The Care Coach 2 assesses and evaluates member’s needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Coach 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Care Coach 2 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member’s health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through use of assessment, data, conversations with member, and active care planning. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
Please note that this requisition is a pipeline for our Care Coach 2 job. We appreciate your application and will review your information as openings become available in this space. Locations may vary between Orlando, FL, Kissimmee, FL, Altamonte Springs, FL, Longwood, FL, Casselberry, FL, Clermont, FL, Leesburg, FL, Poinciana, FL & Apopka, FL depending upon our needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- Active RN or LPN/LVN, licensed in the state of employment
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Case Management Certification (CCM)
- Interqual or Millman experience
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experienced with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
- Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may use an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first-round interview, you may receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice/Text interview. In this interview, you will listen/read a set of interview questions over your phone or computer and you will provide recorded/typed responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded/text interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours