Work Location(s): Las Vegas, NV, US
The Director, Clinic/Center Administration plans and directs the work of professional and support personnel who provide outpatient care to patients in a clinical setting. The Director, Clinic/Center Administration requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Clinic/Center Administration helps develop and leads implementation for staffing plans, policies and procedures for the facility and works closely with clinicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy.
- Bachelor Degree
- 8 or more years of technical experience
- 5 or more years of Clinic/Center Administration management experience
- Direct leadership experience and demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor teams
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA's, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) or Health Information Management (HIMs) systems
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Masters Degree
- Basic knowledge of Population Health Strategy
- Medicare knowledge
- Managed care experience
- Value Based Care knowledge
- Proven ability to function effectively in matrix management environment and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Solid understanding of medical care delivery, managed care financial arrangements and reimbursement
- Experience managing a budget of $500,000+
- Flexibility to travel to multi-locations in Greater Las Vegas area
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact email@example.com to validate the request.
If you are a California resident and would like to review our California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy click here: