Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Partners in Primary Care, a division of Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Partners in Primary Care, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
The Field Care Manager, Behavioral Health Specialist 2( LCSW) assesses and evaluates member’s needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Field Care Manager, Behavioral Health 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
CenterWell Senior Primary Care, a subsidiary of Humana Inc., is the new brand for a primary care medical group practice with centers open or opening in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has a strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans and is committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions. The practices also provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health.
At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, we want to help those in the communities we serve, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a positive and welcoming environment for all.
The Field Care Manager, Behavioral Health Specialist 2( LCSW or LISW) employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Master’s in behavioral health field including; Social Work or Adult/Geriatric Counseling
- LCSW or LISW equivalent for the state
- 3 years working in a clinical setting
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Ability and flexibility to work between locations, based on business need
- Associates working in the State of Florida will need ACHA Level II Background clearance.
- This role is Monday- Friday, 8-5:00 and will travel to domains based on business need as necessary
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Three years’ experience working in an outpatient setting ( Primary Medical Care)
- Trained in behavioral medicine and health psychology concepts
- Trained in social, systems and familial aspects of psychological and medical conditions
- Trained in substance abuse identification and treatment
- Completed Medicare ID Number
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours