Work Location(s): Tampa, FL, US
Be a part of the Care Delivery Organization’s expansion as a Senior Learning System Professional and bring your expertise and knowledge of technology in learning and development. You will support CDO with your ability to execute engaging interdisciplinary education across multiple mediums.
The Senior Learning Systems Professional provides guidance and support on the use of technology involved in learning and development. Actively keeps abreast of developments in learning technologies. The Senior Learning Systems Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Learning Systems Professional facilitates access to expertise, services and resources relating to technology-supported learning. Acts as consultant for the introduction of technology-supported learning. Develops and deploys interactive e-learning in a multimedia or mobile environment. Creates the user interface, audio, video, graphics and animations; designs the look and feel of courses, learning portals, mobile learning and print materials with an eye toward the clarity required for learning and information dissemination. Assembles all the elements into a running course, adds interactivity, ensures the course can interface with a Learning Management System, if required. Collaborates with subject matter experts on appropriate technology based learning solutions. Develops project documentation, including development standards, templates and storyboards. Provides technical troubleshooting support as related to learning programs. Develops and deploys technology-based training (eLearning) and interactive e-learning courses and training modules. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Acts as consultant for the introduction of technology-supported learning
- Collaborates with subject matter experts on appropriate technology based learning solutions
- Analyzes content, organizes content, designs solutions, and writes storyboards, scripts, performance support, mobile learning and manuals
- Develops and deploys interactive e-learning in a multimedia or mobile environment
- Creates the user interface, audio, video, graphics and animations needed for eLearning courses
- Assembles all the elements into a running course, adds interactivity, and ensures the course can interface with a Learning Management System, if required.
- Develops project documentation, including development standards, templates and storyboards
- Provides technical troubleshooting support as related to learning programs.
- Develops and deploys technology-based training (eLearning) and interactive e-learning courses and training modules across multiple mediums and learning styles
- Ability to use social media and collaborative tools to facilitate learning
- Actively keeps abreast of developments in learning technologies
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience working with learning technologies
- Experience working in MS Office Applications including MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Excel
- Expertise in adult learning theory and principles
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, among all levels of the organizational hierarchy
- Applied knowledge of creative products, such as Adobe Flash, Captivate, Photoshop, Storyline, Articulate 360, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator and/or other e-Learning applications.
- Master's Degree
- Experience working with Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator and/or other e-Learning applications
- Previous background in eLearning design and development preferred
- Experience working with enterprise Learning management system (LMS) such as Cornerstone
- Experience in developing or deploying training with mobile learning
- Experience with virtual simulation
As a part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will read to a set of interview questions and you will enter/text responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact email@example.com to validate the request.
If you are a California resident and would like to review our California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy click here: