Work Location(s): Tampa, FL, US
Colorado Springs, CO
The Care Delivery Tele Sales Agent conducts selling activities related to inbound and outbound calls within a care delivery setting. The Care Delivery Tele Sales Agent work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- Reporting to the Manager of the Telephonic Sales Team, the Telephonic Sales Agent will focus on converting prospects to patients of PIPC through receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for converting Medicare eligible callers to become patients during telephonic conversations
- Receive inbound calls from prospective PIPC patients to educate and provide them with the PIPC value proposition and the benefits and features of being a PIPC member; act as the first point of contact with Humana
- Proactively anticipate member needs and questions in order to provide guidance and stellar customer service
- Team with community engagement managers and field sales agents to understand deep knowledge of market specifics and partner together in sales
- Convey value-added information in a conversational format to allow prospects to make informed decisions
- Foster a competitive, sales mindset, enabling the business to grow
- Document and modify contact notes across multiple CRM systems as necessary to properly document interactions with prospects and patients
- Maintain and update knowledge repository and FAQs for designated market
- Achieve and maintain performance levels to established standards
- Utilize job knowledge and experience to provide creative ideas to the team to improve the process, techniques, and member experience
- Flourish within a Telephonic Sales environment where performance metrics are closely monitored to ensure that quality and productivity standards are maintained while working independently
- Retain confidential information and protect both member and company assets
- Perform general customer service tasks for callers as needed
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in a previous sales role; excellent sales demeanor
- Experience communicating in a thoughtful manner towards an audience of cultural and age diversity
- Experience in effectively and clearly communicating, using the English language, in oral and written formats
- Possess a firm understanding of Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel, and the Windows operating system
- Ability to multi-task using multiple PC based systems to gather information while simultaneously communicating with customers
- Comfortable working within a sedentary and telephone intensive environment
- Experience in a role that requires active listening skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact email@example.com to validate the request.
If you are a California resident and would like to review our California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy click here: