Work Location(s): Tampa, FL, US
Deliver solutions to support the organization’s virtual care strategy with a specified scope. Assignments are straightforward and moderately complex.
This role will be classified as a Variable Staffing Position meaning it will be a part time opportunity working 20 hours per week. You will be configuring IPads and mailing them to our members who want to do a virtual Doctors visit. This role will be work at home, ideally in the Orlando, Florida area.
- Completes and coordinates implementation of virtual care technology including device provisioning, testing, operational readiness and transition to end user
- Ship to and receive virtual care devices from end users on daily basis
- Physically sanitize virtual care devices for redeployment
- Provide technical support to end users
- Gathers and documents business system and functional requirements
- Provide input into system design to optimize support and ensure solutions meet business needs
- Understand concepts, regulations, strategies and operating standards of Virtual Care Program and Family Physicians Group
- Makes decisions regarding own work approach and prioritizes and follows established procedures with some interpretation
- 2 years of customer service and technical experience
- Ability to provide technical support to users with little to no technical experience
- Experience with problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Above-average proficiency with iOS/iPadOS
- Familiarity with contemporary video conferencing technology and required data connections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, regularly-changing work environment with little oversight
- Experience working in a cross-functional work environment
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving
- This position is work at home; you must provide your own high speed DSL or a cable modem. Satellite and/or wireless internet connections are NOT permitted. A minimum internet speed of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) internet speed is required.
- Expert level technical problem-solving skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong professional, collaborative relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in IT business analysis, including artifact development
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact email@example.com to validate the request.
If you are a California resident and would like to review our California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Policy click here: