Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, a division of Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At CenterWell, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
As a senior-focused healthcare provider, and subsidiary of one the nation’s leading integrated health companies, Humana, we put the needs of seniors at the forefront of everything we do. Our multidisciplinary team goes above and beyond to make our centers a leading health and wellness destination for communities in key Medicare markets. CenterWell’s national primary care centers serve more than 30,000 Medicare Advantage patients in markets including Kansas City, North Carolina, South Carolina, Orlando, Houston, Louisiana, Georgia and Las Vegas.
CenterWell is on a trajectory to double its footprint and the number of patients it serves over the next two years by expanding to new markets and growing patient panels in existing clinics. The Community Engagement Manager is responsible for generating growth and revenue for our business by developing and leading sales teams that introduce the community to the CenterWell brand and procure new patients for our clinics.
To generate revenue for CenterWell clinics, the Community Engagement Representative coordinates the marketing of new patients by:
- Building strong lasting relationships with community partners
- Building and executing community events focused on generating leads that turn in to prospective patients with an office visit
- Building and executing in center activities focused on “bring a friend” referrals
- The Community Engagement Representative interacts with prospective patients to provide an overview of the clinical model of care that we employ within our CenterWell clinics nationwide
- The Community Engagement Representative executes local community events to promote and sell the CenterWell clinical care model to prospective patients.
- Ability to build community partnerships
- Strong entrepreneurial and ambition to meet sales goals and metrics
- 3 years of technical experience ( MS office and Word)
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
- Managed Health Care experience focusing on our Medicare population
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire Text allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire text interview. In this interview, you will read to a set of interview questions and you will provide text responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your text interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
CenterWell Senior Primary Care is more than an equal opportunity employer, CenterWell's dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is at the heart of what we do in all of our CenterWell roles. Diversity is more than a commitment to us, it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all of the other fascinating characteristics that make us each uniquely wonderful.
Scheduled Weekly Hours